We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Meat and poultry
- Cuts of chicken
- Chicken breast
Jacket potatoes filled with chicken mixed with soft cheese and spring onions, a good summer dish! It's a perfect use for chicken leftovers.
Stirlingshire, Scotland, UK
10 people made this
IngredientsMakes: 4 jacket potatoes with chicken
- 4 large baking potatoes, pricked
- 250g cooked chicken breasts, diced
- 4 spring onions, sliced thickly
- 250g low-fat soft cheese
MethodPrep:15min ›Cook:1hr30min ›Ready in:1hr45min
- Bake the potatoes in a preheated oven for about 60-90 minutes until tender, or cook in a microwave on high power for 15 minutes for quickness!
- Mix the chicken and spring onions with the low-fat soft cheese.
- Cut a cross through the top of each potato and squeeze slightly apart. Spoon the chicken filling into the potatoes. Serve immediately with a green or mixed salad.
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(2)
Reviews in English (1)
It was amazing 👍🏽-03 Jul 2015